Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 April 2024

Prayer from Galatians 2:16

Song by Grace Tena

For I am one with you and you are one with me
You are my child, unchanging reality
Your wrongs can't define, your identity
Because who you are will always stem from me
Stem from me
I am all the answers you need
The answers you need

And I say
Lord, I trust, that all your words are true
Thank you for healing my distorted views
Home, and hope is found in you
Thank you for being my truth

Yes you'll be my truth, for all of my days
Yes you are my truth, forever and always
Yes you'll be my truth, for all of my days
Yes you are my truth, forever and always

Forever and always (Forever and always)
Forever and always (Forever and always)
Forever and always (Forever and always)


Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law.”
Galatians 2:16 NLT

Prayer

Lord I thank you and give you all the glory due to you alone

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord shower my life with your compassion and guide my steps

Lord grant me grace to trust your word in all I do

Lord help me where I struggle to walk by faith, give me the grace I need to do so

Lord remove every condemnation from the pit of hell that has distorted my view of life

Lord help me to depend more on you and not just on my ability

Lord let my life exemplify the power in your name and your wonder working power

Lord erase every attitudes that draws me away from your will 

Lord cancel evil petition from the pit of hell that wants to render me unqualify in any aspect of life

Heavenly father I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household into your holy hands increase in us the understanding of living in you and living for you in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me in all that I do. I live by faith not by sight. My steps are ordered by the King of kings. He fills my heart with divine knowledge and grants me the grace to live according to His plan for Him. My days are filled with His light therefore darkness cannot overshadow my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...