Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 April 2024

Prayer from Psalms 46:10

Song by Travis Greene

We wait on you
Everybody's moving
Everyone is going somewhere
With everything they're trying
Just to make it
To a place where I am not there

But when the noise is over
A still small voice you will hear
I hope that you believe me
When I tell ya
That I'll handle all of your cares
Just wait on me

Be still and know, that I am God
Be still and know, that I am God
Just trust and know, that I am God
And I'm in control, I am still God

Oh-ooh-oh-oh, oh, oh
Oh-ooh-oh-oh, oh, oh
Oh-ooh-oh-oh, oh, oh


Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:10 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I worship you and glorify your majesty for who you are

Lord thank you for this blessed dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in me, let my life please you

Lord silence the uproar of the enemy over my life henceforth

Lord silent every negative voice calling for vengeance over my destiny

Holy spirit help me, guide me in all the choice I make

I command every unwanted battle to be still and end permanently in Jesus name

I command every evil hand accusing me wrongly to wither in Jesus name

I decree all unwanted circumstances that wants to claim dominion over my life be terminated

I decree I will not be discouraged, fear has no place in me and God will be glorified over my situation

I decree my period of waiting is ending with supernatural encounter that is filled with praise in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household no weapon formed against us shall prosper in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for the victory in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord almighty is in control of every situation that concerns me. He has silenced the opposition of the enemy over my life. God has increased my confidence in Him and fear has no place in my life. My destiny will not be truncated in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...