Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 April 2024

Prayer from John 15:13-15

Good Morning


Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn’t want heaven without us
So Jesus You brought heaven down
My sin was great Your love was greater
What could separate us now

What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.
John 15:13‭-‬15 ESV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I bless your name and worship you for who you are

Lord Jesus thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord take preeminence over my existence let my life please you

Lord help me in anyway I am struggling with anything see me through

Abba shine your light on my path never let me walk in darkness

Lord save me from any form of loathe and self destruction

Lord remove all unwanted circumstances that wants to jeopardize my faith in you

Lord direct me in your love, before things happen give me divine clarity

Lord instill in me your fear and ability to discern so I won't fall into the plans of the workers of iniquity

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your love radiate over all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The love of God is evident in my life daily. The name of Jesus is the strong tower in which I dwell. The grace of God overshadows my destiny. I am living in the mercy and favour of the Most High. My life will never be an haven of misfortune or uncertainty in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...