Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2024

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 16:13

Hymn

My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
  Savior Divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
  Be wholly Thine.


May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
  My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
  A living fire.

Be on guard; stand firm in your faith [in God, respecting His precepts and keeping your doctrine sound]. Act like [mature] men and be courageous; be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and glorify you for who you are

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for the direction and truth instilled in me through your word

Lord my faith is in you, never let me be put to shame

Lord remove every bit of discouragement that is tampering with my confidence in all aspect of life

Lord terminate every desires of the workers of darkness set to cause any form of tragedy in and around me

Lord expose every plan set against your will for me in any area of my life

Lord open the floodgates of heaven and pour out divine favour on my path

Lord remove ever worrying spirit from my life in Jesus name

Lord over all that I have entrusted to you let me have divine evidence of your wonderful power at work

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do something new in our lives and break all negative cycles in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. There is no room for discouragement in me, I know who I am. Christ has not brought me this far to leave me. His grace is sufficient for me in this race of life. My life is experiencing His wonderful power, I will always live a life filled with the evidence of what God can do. I am so glad I belong to Jesus . Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...