Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2024

Prayer from Daniel 6: 20,13,20-22

Song

One thing I desire
Only this I seek
Just to dwell dwell dwell
Here forever
This will be my posture
Laying at Your feet
Oh just to dwell dwell dwell
Here forever

Dearest Father
Closest Friend
Most beautiful
Most beautiful
You are
Dearest Father
Closest Friend
Most beautiful
Most beautiful

There are no words
There's nothing left
So our love sings to You 
Oh oh oh
There are no words
There's nothing left
So our love sings to You
Oh oh oh
There are no words


But when Daniel learned that the law had been signed, he went home and knelt down as usual in his upstairs room, with its windows open toward Jerusalem. He prayed three times a day, just as he had always done, giving thanks to his God. Then they told the king, “That man Daniel, one of the captives from Judah, is ignoring you and your law. He still prays to his God three times a day.” So at last the king gave orders for Daniel to be arrested and thrown into the den of lions. The king said to him, “May your God, whom you serve so faithfully, rescue you.” When he got there, he called out in anguish, “Daniel, servant of the living God! Was your God, whom you serve so faithfully, able to rescue you from the lions?” Daniel answered, “Long live the king! My God sent his angel to shut the lions’ mouths so that they would not hurt me, for I have been found innocent in his sight. And I have not wronged you, Your Majesty.”
Daniel 6:10‭, ‬13‭, ‬16‭, ‬20‭-‬22 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and return all glory to you for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord I need you like never before help me in all that I do

Lord have your way in my life and let your will be done in all I do

Lord increase in me, the zeal to live for you and the infilling of your spirit

Lord help me in my walk of faith and never let me renounce my faith in you

Lord over every negative charges and accusations give me victory 

Lord let as many who have questioned my faith in you have a divine encounter with you

Lord let me encounter divine turnaround that will draws souls into your kingdom through me

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, disgrace every risen or unrisen opposition against us in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus. The truth of the lord dwells inside of me, therefore souls are drawn to the kingdom of God through me. My life will not be wasted by the workers of iniquity because Christ has built a wall of fire around me. I am a living testimony of the power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...