Search This Blog

Monday 22 April 2024

Prayer from Psalms 20:5

Song

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee


May we shout for joy over your salvation, and in the name of our God set up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions!
Psalm 20:5 ESV


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your loving kindness and your favour that has gone ahead of me

Lord fill my life with the shouts of joy and remove every weariness from my life

Lord hear my cry and let every situation that is weighing me down turnaround for the best in my favour

Lord wherever my name will be mentioned let your favour speak for me

Lord erase every negative authority working against your purpose for your children worldwide

Lord fill me with more of you and let my life experience divine turn around

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us a life transforming testimony that will draw souls into your kingdom in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord heard me when I call, His word has set me free. The king of kings has changed my story and made me victorious on all sides. God has removed weariness and worrying from my life. I am free in Christ nothing can keep me bound in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd April 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...