Search This Blog

Sunday 21 April 2024

Prayer from James 1:2-4

Song by Travis Greene

Standing here not knowing how we'll get through this test
But holding onto faith you know best
Nothing can catch you by surprise
You've got this figured out and you're watching us now

But when it looks as if we can't win
You wrap us in your arm and step in
And everything we need you supply
You got this in control
And now we know that

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
You made a way

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2‭-‬4 ESV

Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word, thank you for the direction I receive through your word daily

Father increase in me the grace to persevere in the journey you have placed me

Lord remove every worrying or doubt from me, help me to trust you in all I do

Father uproot every seed of doubt that might be germinating unknowingly in me

Father increase my faith in you, grant me grace to walk by faith not by sight

Lord uproot all unwanted situations testing my faith in all aspects of life

Father let my evidence of trusting you manifest earlier than expected in Jesus name

Lord I commit everything that seems like a mountain before me, give me victory over them

Lord terminate every voice of negativity that constantly questions my faith and walk with you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household whatever stage we might be in our life journey see us through and bring us out victoriously in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious in all I do. My faith has increased and I am not driven by the physical occurrence only. Christ in me is the hope of glory. My light shines brighter and brighter in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st April 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...