Search This Blog

Saturday 6 April 2024

Prayer from John 15: 9-12

Song by Mercy Chinwo Blessed

Your love is kind
Your love is patient
You fill my heart
With so much peace and joy

You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new
Jesus, You're amazing
You make my life feel brand new

Jesus You love me too much oh
Too much oh
Too much oh
Excess Love oh

“I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you.
John 15:9‭-‬12 NLT


Prayer

Lord I worship your name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for today and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the salvation of my soul

Thank you Jesus for your exceeding love for me you deserve all the worship

Lord thank you for the unconditional love you have for me

Lord thank you for reminding me daily that I belong to you 

Lord grant me grace to love others as you love them

Lord rid me of unforgiveness that wants to keep my life stagnant

Lord help me so I can show your love to the world and win souls to your kingdom

Lord remove every condemnation the enemy is constantly tendering against me

Lord eliminate every inhumane thoughts and attributes in and around me

Father keep in my remembrance my heavenly home and help me to live a purposeful life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household increase the zeal to trust you more in us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord loves me, He showers His mercy, blessings and favour upon me daily. The word of God is working daily in my life and I will never be disappointed. Jesus has shown me great mercy and I am a living testimony of His wonderful power at work. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...