Search This Blog

Sunday 7 April 2024

Prayer from Deuteronomy 8:6-10

Good Morning

Song by Pastor Mike Jr.

I believe, That it's my season 
And I believe, That it's my time 
It's my time, It's my time
And I can feel it 
 "Brеakthrough's in the room" 

Anticipating 
God's gеtting ready to move 
For I know, My God, He's working 
A miracle Just for me 
And it's gonna be big

It's gonna be big, yeah 
God's gonna open the windows of heaven
Pour me out a blessing
Won't be room to contain it
Can't even try to explain it
But it's gonna be big
God is gonna blow your mind

My future is big (Big)
My destiny's big (Big)
My blessing is big (Big)
My promise is big (Big)
The new job will be big (Big)

So you shall keep the commandments of the Lord your God by walking in his ways and by fearing him. For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land, a land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, flowing out in the valleys and hills, a land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive trees and honey, a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing, a land whose stones are iron, and out of whose hills you can dig copper. And you shall eat and be full, and you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land he has given you. Deuteronomy 8:6‭-‬10 ESV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I bless your holy name and I worship you for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily directs and inspire my way of living

Lord thank you for your promises that are manifesting with speed over my life henceforth

Lord thank you for divine abundance and grace upon my life you deserve all the worship

Father increase in me the grace to obey all details in your commandments towards me

Lord eliminate every spirit of pride and disobedience from my life

Lord guide me daily with your presence and never let me fall into the traps of the workers of iniquity

Lord even when it is humanly impossible let my heart dwell in things that glorify you always

Lord remove from my life every desire that puts me against your will for me in Jesus name

Lord increase in me the capacity to walk and work according to your purpose for me

Lord this month let me encounter an avalanche of the fulfillment of your promises in all aspects of my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your promises for us manifest with divine speed and shame all our mockers in Jesus name amen

*Thank God for His promises over your life*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is manifesting daily in me. He has given me divine capacity to see beyond the human ability. God has opened the windows of heaven and pour out overflowing blessings upon me. He has increased the grace to obey His commandments in me. I live my life to please God always and He has brought me into my place of rest and abundance in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...