Search This Blog

Friday 26 April 2024

Prayer from Psalms 77:11-12

Song by Victoria Orenze

See how far You’ve brought me
Lord, I’ve come to worship You 

See how much You’ve helped me
Lord, I’ve come to worship You
Ebenezer, See how much You’ve helped me
Lord of my Journey, I have come to worship You

See how much, You favored us
That’s why we have come tonight, 
just to worship You
See how much, You rescued me
From the miry clay, from the jaws of the enemy
From the claws of my enemy
That’s why I have come to worship You


But then I recall all you have done, O Lord; I remember your wonderful deeds of long ago. They are constantly in my thoughts. I cannot stop thinking about your mighty works.
Psalms 77:11‭-‬12 NLT

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the daily manifestation of your promises in my life

Lord thank you for the journey you have taken me through, for bringing me this far and never forsaking me

Lord thank you for uprooting the thoughts of ingratitude from my life

Lord thank you for always bringing to my remembrance reasons I need to give thanks to you

Lord thank you for filling my life daily with divine benefits

Lord thank you for nullifying negative plans before they manifest

Lord thank you for increase in my spiritual capabilities and growth

Lord thank you for instilling in my consciousness my heavenly home and reasons to live righteously while on earth

Lord thank you for the preparation of the rapture of the church, keep me standing firm in you till I see you in glory

Lord thank you for keeping my eyes focused on your plans and purpose for me and not allowing distraction to overshadow my sight

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, because we will not be cast away in your kingdom in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is good to me, He has brought His promises to manifestation in my life. The king of kings is working on my behalf. He is changing my story each day to the glory of His name. He will never bring me this far to leave me. He who began a good work in me will bring it into completion in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th April 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...