Search This Blog

Sunday 14 April 2024

Prayer from Psalms 23:1

Song by Maverick City 

Will You be my light, when I cannot see?
And when I can't take another step
Lord, would You carry me?
And when I've lost my fight, will You be my strength?
Will You set me a table in the presence of my enemies?

I shall not want, I shall not want
Oh, my soul's got a shepherd in the valley and I shall not want
I shall not want, I shall not want
'Cause my cup's running over, running over and I shall not want

And I will lift my eyes to where my help comes from
And I won't be afraid of the shadow
'Cause I've seen the sun
No, I will not stop, when the way gets hard
'Cause the green only grows in the valley
And that's where You are 

I shall not want, I shall not want 
Oh, my soul's got a shepherd in the valley and I shall not want
I shall not want, I shall not want
'Cause my cup's running over, running over and I shall not want


The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1 KJV

Prayer

Almighty creator, I honour your name and magnify you

King of kings thank you for this day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for making me your child

I decree I shall not want, I shall not lack any good thing because God is my shepherd

I decree my path is guided by the Lord and I will never fall into the pit of the enemy

I decree my heart cry and desires are met by the king of kings according to His will

I decree grace of God surrounds my life and His truth dwells in me

I decree, I have a new name and my new season has started

I decree, I walk in divine opportunities orchestrated by the Lord, nothing is impossible for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we will not miss our purpose in life, the enemy will not rejoice over our destinies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want. I shall not lack any good thing. I will not be disadvantaged. I will not be a cast away in the kingdom of God. God is in control of my life and I live to fulfill His purpose for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...