Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 April 2024

Prayer from Psalms 47:8

Song

You reign
You Ancient Zion's King
Kadosh Kadosh (Holy, Holy)
You are mighty on your throne

Break forth
Oh spirit of the deep
Cry out kadosh (Holy)
To the lamb upon the throne

Sing loud
Oh saints of God most high
Sing loud kadosh (Holy)
To the lamb upon the throne

God reigns over the nations; God sits on his holy throne.
Psalm 47:8 ESV

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify you and give you all the glory

Lord Jesus, thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily directs and enlightens me

Lord you reign above all nations, kings and kingdom, reign over my life and entire existence

Lord grant me grace to live a holy and perfect life that brings glory to you 

Lord help me to let go of all things that brings blemishes to my soul in Jesus name

Lord have your way, dethrone all risen authority against your will that is reigning over my destiny

Lord remove every lust of flesh that wants to obscure my vision and purpose in life

Lord help me, remove all works of darkness that is set to make me derail from the path of righteousness

Lord help me never to be a cast away in your kingdom, keep my feet steady in the path of righteousness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household help us to live a life that eventually make us worthy of reigning with you in heaven eternally in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord reigns above all things. He is in charge of my life. The king of kings is Holy. I live, move and have my being in Jesus Christ. My destiny is hidden in Him and I will never disappoint God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th April 2024 

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...