Search This Blog

Friday 12 April 2024

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song

You are the love of my life
You are the hope that I cling to
You mean, more than this world to me
I wouldn't trade you for silver or gold
I wouldn't trade you for riches untold'.
You are, you are my everything

And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:6 ESV

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and worship you 

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your promises that manifests daily in my life

Abba thank you for increasing your fear in me and grace to trust you in all I do

Lord complete what you started in my life and perfect all that concerns me

Lord let my expectations end with divine manifestation and testimonies

Lord remove all worries and delays that wants to stand against me

Lord help me, remove every lack of faith and negative thoughts far from me

Lord erase any evil emergencies and plans from the pit of hell concerning my household and I

I decree I will not labour in vain in Jesus name

I decree there will be no loss in my life and all that concerns me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the promises of God will manifest earlier than expected in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess  Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in control of all that concerns me. He will perfect that which concerns me. What He started, He will complete them. I am coming out victoriously, nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...