Search This Blog

Saturday 20 April 2024

Prayer from 1 Thessalonians 5:17

Song

There is only one name
There is only one name
With power to save
With power to save

And our God is champion
He reigns forevermore
Forevermore
Say "Our God"
Our God is champion
He reigns forevermore
Forevermore

And every knee will bow down
Every knee will bow down
Every tongue will confess
That Jesus Christ You are Lord


pray without ceasing,
1 Thessalonians 5:17 ESV


Prayer

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and privilege of life I worship you Jesus

Thank you father for your word and grace to be a doer of your word

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

I decree every cycle of depression and negativity is broken permanently in my life

I decree all evil ties, that causes reoccurrence of negativity in my life ends today

I terminate every evil covenant that I have entered knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I cancel every evil report over all my expectations in Jesus mighty name

I decree I will not suffer any loss, physically, spiritually or financially

I decree evil revelations and pronunciation ends today in my life in Jesus name

I cancel every unwanted submission and evil data monitoring over my destiny

I decree my love for Christ will never wax cold and I will not be a cast away in His kingdom in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our prayer life will not die in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has fought and won all battles for me. Negativity have no room in my life. I will never service evil or unwanted circumstances in any aspects of my life. I will not die, I will not bury anyone in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...