Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 April 2024

Prayer from John 4:23-24

Song

Let praises rise, From the inside
From the inside of me, May You delight
In the inside, In the inside of me

Come fill my life, From the inside
From the inside of me, Set me on fire
From the inside, From the inside of me

'Cause all I want, Is for You
You to be glorified, For You to be lifted high
All I want, Is for You
You to be glorified, For You to be lifted high

Fill my life, 'Till all they see
Is You Lord, Glorify Your name
Fill my heart, 'Till all they see
Is You Lord, Glorify Your name

But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
John 4:23‭-‬24 ESV



Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord fill me with more of you and let your fear in me direct my ways daily

Lord help me to apply your word in all areas of my life and not lean on my own understanding

Lord make me a true worshipper remove every impediment that wants to stop me from being a true worshipper

Lord remove bitterness, unforgiveness, hatred, besetting sins that wants to keep me in the coven of the workers of iniquity from me

Lord destroy self righteousness and replace it with the righteousness in Christ Jesus in my life

Father give me grace to be more heaven conscious, do not let me ruin my chance in eternity with you with mundane things

Lord help me in any way I struggle with flesh and the works of flesh replace them with the fruits of the spirit in me

Lord I commit as many who are yet to accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour this day let them have a divine encounter with Christ in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let our lives glorify you and at the end of it all let us reign with you in heaven in Jesus name amen

*Pray for souls*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has purified my life to emulate His glory and presence. In Christ I live, move and have my being. I am a vessel unto honour. I will never become an abandoned vessel in the hands of God. My life is lived daily for Christ in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 23rd April 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...