Search This Blog

Friday 5 April 2024

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song

Great is your mercy towards me
Your love and kindness towards me
Your tender mercies I see
Day after day

Forever faithful towards me
Always providing for me
Great is your mercy towards me
Great is your grace

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
Ephesians 2:8 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and bless your majesty

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is showered upon me each and everyday

Lord thank you for providing for me beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for disgracing all evil reports by replacing them with supernatural good report

Lord thank you for the souls you have and will save through me

Lord thank you for increasing the zeal to evangelize in me take all the glory

Father for as many in my family, among friends and people I have contact with that are not saved yet, let them encounter you today

Lord help me to stand firm in you until I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord remove all evil emergencies off my path and direct me in all I do

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your grace speak for us in all situations in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me always. The Lord has plans for me, they will manifest with speed at the appointed time. I will live, I will not die, resurrection power speaks upon me daily. I am a living testimony of the love of Christ. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...