Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 April 2024

Prayer from Psalms 50:2-4

Good Morning

Song by Maverick City

God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant
And of faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

Though the storms may come and the winds may blow
I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn, when You speak a word
It will come to pass

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down,


Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines forth. Our God comes; he does not keep silence; before him is a devouring fire, around him a mighty tempest. He calls to the heavens above and to the earth, that he may judge his people:
Psalm 50:2‭-‬4 ESV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the efficacy of your word in me

Lord let your beauty radiate upon my life and perfect that which concerns me

Lord eliminate every power contending with my glory and destiny

Lord destroy all unwanted declaration and proclamation over my destiny

Lord arise and fight for me, take me to the next level without opposition

Lord let your word manifest in my life and change my story

Lord henceforth let my prayer points change, let all long awaited expectations become testimonies

Lord remove every negativity beclouding my vision in life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household fulfill your promises over us in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has perfected that which concerns me. The Lord has changed my story. He has given me eternal life. My joy will never turn into sadness, grace has replaced all disgrace in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Deuteronomy 31:8

Song by Victoria Orenze You'll never leave me You said that you won't forsake me You are beside me and that is all that matters You&...