Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2024

Prayer from Luke 18:41-43

Song by Jovonta Patton

My hands are lifted up
My heart is ready to receive
A blessing from you
Anybody wanna receive that?
A blessing from you

Brake me, Shake me, Mold me 
My heart is ready 
A blessing from you


“What do you want me to do for you?” “Lord,” he said, “I want to see!” And Jesus said, “All right, receive your sight! Your faith has healed you.” Instantly the man could see, and he followed Jesus, praising God. And all who saw it praised God, too.
Luke 18:41‭-‬43 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord I look up to you this day, help me Lord and meet me at the point of my needs

Lord break me and remould me to fit into your will and purpose for me

Lord renew my sight physically and spiritually, take away all impediment of sin 

Lord remove every obscurity from my sight physically and heal me

Lord terminate every darkness that wants to becloud my vision and purpose in life

Lord destroy all unwanted situation that is set to rise against my purpose in life

Abba help me, destroy all evil emergencies in and around me

Lord cancel every negative news or report sent from the pit of hell into my life

Lord help me, in all areas my strength is failing replace my strength with your strength

Lord destroy the manifestation of negative dreams or vision that wants to ridicule my faith in you

Lord put an end to repeated cycle in my life, take me to the next level of grace and purpose fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, that which we have waited for a long time bring them to manifestation earlier than expected in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy Spirit for your guidance and answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My eyes are lifted to the king of kings. He has healed me of every infirmities and sicknesses. God has taken away all obscurity from my sight and He has given me a clear and divine vision physically and spiritually. Grace is working for me on all sides in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th April 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...