Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 July 2021

Prayer from Romans 8:11

Song by Sinach

What a miracle it is
That Jesus is alive
Lifting holy hands to Him
I'm witness that He lives
Do you know that same spirit
That raised Him from the dead
That same spirit
Is alive in me forever

Jesus is alive
The tomb is empty
HalleluYAH
Death could not hold him down
My heart is full
He lives in me

Death could not hold Him down
Death could not hold Him down
Death could not hold Him down
HalleluYAH

Failure cannot hold you down
Sickness cannot hold you down
Death cannot hold you down
He lives in me

And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.
Romans 8:11 AMP


Prayer

Almighty savior I worship honour and magnify your name

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being alive in me and for taking centre stage in all that concerns me

Lord thank you for your spirit that you have released inside of my being

Holy one of Israel thank you for totally negating the works of darkness over my life

Father thank you for removing all distraction from my part and keeping my focus on you

I decree no spirit of death can overshadow my destiny in Jesus name

I decree sickness is over in all aspects of my life and existence

I decree I live a life of victory and divine ability

I decree my destiny can't be truncated by known or unknown forces in Jesus name

I decree henceforth my body is the temple of God therefore all evil deposition is erased

I decree my sense are renewed and nothing will malfunction henceforth

I decree every report that is not of the lord is totally destroyed

I decree that every growth that is not of the lord in any aspect of my life whither from the source and root in Jesus name

I decree all evil plantation in my destiny and leakage is permanently destroyed

I decree the glory of God is above all situations in and around me

I decree over this nation that mercy of God prevails over judgement in Jesus name

I decree divine strength to wait on God and never give up in place of waiting in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we are victorious and nothing can stop us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Pray for your nation and nations around the world as the lord gives you utterance*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace is speaking over my life, I am vitalised by the spirit of God. Henceforth no more disgrace, pain or uncertainty. My life is renewed because Jesus lives in me. I can't be held down by any unpleasant situation, death has no power over me, I am living a life of blessings, the promises of God are manifesting without hinderance in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 28th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...