Search This Blog

Saturday 17 July 2021

Prayer from Luke 12:48

Song by Israel Houghton

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised


But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes . For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. Luke 12:48 KJV

Prayer

Elohim I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this blessed dawn and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for sending your word to me and for teaching me your will

Lord thank you for giving me the understanding I need to grow in your will forever

Father increase your capacity in me so that I will live for you

Father never let me become too full of myself that I forget who you are to me

Lord in all that you have called me to do or be, never let me disappoint you

I decree I will live a purpose fulfilling life forever

I decree no works of flesh will rule above the plans of God in me

I decree my life will always shine the light of the gospel everywhere I go

I decree my days will constantly be energised by the grace of God released daily into me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we will not become abandoned or reject vessels in the hands of God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am perfect in all areas because my God and father created me in His will and image. My life is a reflection of the plans and word of God. I am fulfilling purpose of creation on earth and I will not die before I fulfill my destiny. I live move and have my being in Christ because greater is He that lives in me than he that lives in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...