Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 July 2021

Prayer from Ephesians 3:20

Song by Sophiya

You’re the God who answers prayers
You’re the God who never fails me
U always hear me when i’m calling
You’re the God of everything

The I am that I am, I love you
The one who was and is to come
Word are not enough to praise you
So I praise you with my life

Mighty God you’re the greatest
The greatest
Oh Oh Oh Oh!….

Every promise you have kept
God of mercy God of love
I sing praises to your name

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
Ephesians 3:20 KJV

Prayer

King of glory I worship you, honour and magnify your name for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your superabundant grace that is made available for me each day

Lord thank you for forgiveness and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your loving power that showers me with your presence each and everyday

Lord thank you because before I call you, you answer me

Lord thank you concerning every desires and promises you are bringing to manifestation

I decree my season of waiting is ending with praises and exceeding joy

I decree no more limitation in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

I decree every power that is calling destruction over my destiny and household is negated totally

I decree over the camp of the enemy within this community and nation the fire of the holy ghost consumes all evil plan

I conquer every opposition with victory from God, I am never a victim

I decree every expectations is ending with divine manifestation and praise

I decree my life will never be a sorry case and every diagnosis that is not of God withers henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our plans will never be aborted in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you holy spirit for guiding my utterance and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. When the lord calls, I responds, He is the director of my life. He is the one capable enough to do exceedingly, abundantly far above all I think or ask for. The grace of God upon me suppress all disgrace and destroys all disappointment. The mighty man in battle has given me victory over known or unknown battle. I am victorious always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...