Search This Blog

Thursday 22 July 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 11:6

Hymn

 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

  Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
  Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.


I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”

And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.
Hebrews 11:6 NLT


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship and exalt your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Everlasting father thank you for your unfailing love and grace that forever surrounds my life

Lord thank you for giving me the spirit to carry on in life in faith and not be dependent on what I see only

I decree I am gaining new heights in life by faith in all aspects

I decree the joy of the lord that exceeds human understanding fills my body spirit and soul

I decree I have life of blessing glory and favor all around me in Jesus name

I decree the divine power of God is working mightily inside my being and in my existence

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we live a life of faith in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have faith in Christ always causing me to do greater works in all I engage in. The power of God rests and abides in my life always, I am moving from glory to glory, from grace to grace. I am scaling above all hurdles, mountains and hinderance because Christ is my source always. Grace is available for me in all I do so I will never encounter disgrace in any aspect in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...