Search This Blog

Friday 23 July 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 8:18

Song by JJ Hairston

My hallelujah belongs to You 
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
You deserve it
You deserve it
You deserve it
You deserve it


All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
You deserve it
You deserve it
You deserve it
You deserve it

Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah

I and the children the Lord has given me serve as signs and warnings to Israel from the Lord of Heaven’s Armies who dwells in his Temple on Mount Zion.
Isaiah 8:18 NLT

Prayer

Jehovah I worship your majesty and honour your name

Eternal rock of ages I exalt you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

I decree I and the children the lord has given to me are for signs and wonders

I cancel all negative proclamation or revelation over my children

I decree  my child(ren) are battle axe in the hands of the lord

I decree the fear of God fills the heart of my children and truth of God dwells in them

I decree no decree from the pit of hell shall stand over my household and I

I cancel every works of darkness concerning my household and I

I decree the favour of God over my household and I

I decree sounds of praise and hallelujah will continue to burst forth from my household

I terminate all dream killers and joy destroyers over my household and I

I decre that which has been impossible in my life and lineage receives divine touch and visitation henceforth

I cancel every power of the enemy militating against the word of God over my destiny and family

I decree nothing will be broken or missing in my family divine favour surrounds us always

I decree I and my household dwell in the secret place of the most High and we are hidden under the shadow of the almighty

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household our victory shout and dance will not be replaced with sorrow or pain in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

*Spend time to intercede for children*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me and my household lights that can not be hidden, we shine brighter and brighter each day. We are a city built on Christ Jesus, our foundation is the solid rock. Nothing can steal us away from His plans and purpose for us. The hand of God is working in and through my household and I and His grace is abundantly sufficient in all we do in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23td July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...