Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 July 2021

Prayer from Romans 8:13

Song

There is none like you
No one else can touch my life like you do
I could search through all eternity lord
And found there is none like you


For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.
Romans 8:13 NIV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and honour your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for always being my ever present help in times of need

Lord thank you for showing up each and every time in my life and for never letting me down

Lord thank you for disgracing and frustrating the plans and efforts of the wicked

Lord thank you for giving me your spirit and making me your righteousness

Lord thank you for removing all filth out of my path and journey in life

Holy one of Israel thank you for causing your light to shine brighter in my path always

Lord thank you for divine manifestation of your power and plans inside my life

Lord never allow the plans of the wicked and wickedness of the workers of iniquity to trump the plan for the world at large

I decree henceforth I live in the spirit and the works of flesh can not take dominion over my life

I decree my light will never wane suddenly I am shining brihter till eternity

I decree the glory of God radiates around this nation and all in position of authority

I decree the word of God is manifesting above and beyond the works and word of the wicked world

I decree I will never be subject to any horrific news or treatment

I decree concerning the vessels uses for daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are living above systems of the world and soaring in the direction the word points us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of God.i am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has set me free. I am free indeed from all sorrow, pain and shame. I will never be subject to the works and workers of darkness because my life is hidden is Christ. The plans of God for me can never be truncated. I am moving in the direction the holy one of Israel directs me because I will never be victim to falling angels and agents of darkness in Jesus name amen.*

 Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...