Search This Blog

Monday 26 July 2021

Prayer from John 1:5



Song

Light of the world
You stepped down into darkness
Opened my eyes, Let me see
Beauty that made this heart adore you
Hope of a life spent with you

Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

King of all days
So highly exalted
Glorious in heaven above
Humbly you came to the earth you created
All for love's sake became poor


Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're altogether lovely
Altogether worthy
Altogether wonderful to me

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:5 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are to me

King of glory have your way in me like never before

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Father let your light continue to shine in my life and path henceforth

Lord destroy all works of darkness tampering with my destiny and household

I decree my life is filled with abundance and supernatural blessings in all aspects in Jesus name

I cancel every opposing power trying to keep my destiny in captivity

I decree freedom from sin and blood guilt causing any form of sickness in my life in Jesus name

I decree the supernatural power of God works inside of me causing my life to function exceptionally great

I decree the favour and mercy of God works inside my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are moving in the pace set by the Most High for our family in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The wonder working power of God shines over my life. I carry the truth of God in me always. I can't be intimidated because God has not given me the spirit of fear, He has given me the spirit of power love and sound mind in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th July 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...