Search This Blog

Saturday 3 July 2021

Prayer from Psalms 3:6

Song by Sinach

You paid the price
The highest price
Am so grateful
For your love
You took my place
Now I stand
To be called your very own

Because you live
Jesus I live
I have no fear
Of what tomorrow brings
Because you live
Jesus I live today
I live to praise your name

I live to praise your name
I have no fear of what tomorrow brings


I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, That have set themselves against me round about.
Psalm 3:6 KJV

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty

Abba thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Thank you father for all you do for me and with my life each day

Holy spirit thank you for instilling true love in me through your word

I decree I have no fear of what tomorrow brings

I overcome every threats made against me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I cancel all generational regression in my paths and lineage

I decree favour of God is released upon my entire being henceforth

I decree the joy of the lord is my strength in all I do

I cancel all negative revelation or proclamation aimed to heighten fear of unknown in me

I decree my life is a testimomy in all areas

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are victorious always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live above known or unknown fear because the lord is my shield. My confidence is in christ always because He has kept me as His own. I am untouchable, impenetrable, immovable for any works of iniquity. My life is a contagious blessings. Whoever come in contact with me will encounter Christ. I am a child of God and I will never be slave to fear in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd July 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...