Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Prayer from Jeremiah 7:2

Song by Elijah Oyelade

Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before Your throne
Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before Your throne

Bow before Your throne
Worship at Your feet
Bow before Your throne
You're the Glorious God

Stand in the gate of the LORD 's house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD , all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD .
Jeremiah 7:2 KJV


Prayer 

Ancient of day thank you for another beautiful day and privilege to be alive

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and precious blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement and grace to live above sin

Father thank you for purification by your blood that has kept my life away from unrighteousness

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with songs of praise always

Jehovah thank you for giving me a new song in all areas of life

Lord under no circumstances, never let me bow to worship any other god

I decree my life is free of all worries and I am filled with worship

I decree my songs of thanksgiving and testimonies is starting henceforth

I decree new life is my portion, every death is erased

I decree the power of the Most High fills me and I am moving in His glory

I decree the presence of God terbanacles in my being thetefore no unwanted presence of darkness or works of iniquity can dwell in me

I decree the life I live is full of testimonies not trials in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world there is revival of soul henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are for signs and wonders

*Spend time to worship God*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glorious power of God is upon my life each and everyday. My life is the temple of God therefore I am filled with His glory always. My destiny is lifted above all ridicule, I function in His miraculous power. No evil can stand in my life, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is destroyed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...