Search This Blog

Sunday 11 July 2021

Prayer from Psalms 27:10

Song by Fred Hammond

No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work
Say no weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work
Say no weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work

God will do what He said He would do
He will stand by His word
And He will come through
God will do what He said He would do

He will stand by His word
And He will come through
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won't work


Oh I won't be afraid of the arrows by day
From the hand of the enemy
I can stand my ground with the Lord on my side
For the snares they have set will not succeed

When my father and my mother forsake me, Then the LORD will take me up.
Psalm 27:10 KJV


Prayer

Father I worship your name  and honour your majesty

Ancient of days thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that gives me confidence and reassurance each and everyday of my life

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgement against me is condemned

I decree my life will not be enveloped in weariness in any aspect I am a conqueror always

I decree all iota of sadness in my life is turning to channel of blessing and favour

I erase every attitude of regret or ungratefulness from my life 

I decree my perspectives in life is shaped by the word of God not circumstances of life

I decree my life is experiencing a surge of interventions in all aspect in Jesus name

I decree the new life of Christ and His light shines all around me therefore no darkness can overshadow my destiny

I decree over this nation and nations around the world all weapon of destruction from the pit of hell is destroyed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household grace is causing new change in and around us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, every tongue that rise against me in judgement is condemned. Only the will of God will stand in my life and entire being. Grace to overcome, recover, overtake and be outstanding is upon me and all that I do. I am a success in life, I do not live according to past mistakes, each day I am refreshed and renewed by the word of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 11th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...