Search This Blog

Monday 19 July 2021

Prayer from 1 Samuel 30:6

Song by Jason Nelson

In Him do I live, move, and have my being
(In Him do I live, move, and have my being)
In Him do I live, move, and have my being
(In Him do I live, move, and have my being)
Cause I'm nothing without You
 (I'm nothing without You)
I'm nothing without You
 (I'm nothing without You)
Lord I'm nothing without You
 (I'm nothing without You)
Nothing without You
 (I'm nothing without You)


So breathe through me
And live in me
Let Your glory reign in me
Let me say breathe through me
And live in me (live in me)
Let Your glory reign in me


David was now in great danger because all his men were very bitter about losing their sons and daughters, and they began to talk of stoning him. But David found strength in the Lord his God.
1 Samuel 30:6 NLT

Prayer

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings

Lord eternal take preeminence over all that concerns me and my household

Eternal rock of ages thank you for grace released unto me to  overcomes weariness and discouragement

Father thank you for removing all iota of worrying that want to overshadow my life

I come against all thoughts that is ridiculing my faith in Christ

I decree I will not be overwhelmed by the negativity around the world because my life is hidden in Christ

I decree my existence is formed, shaped and directed by the word of God always

I decree every thoughts and desires that is taking me to positions that is belittling the presence of God is terminated

I destroy all discouraging factors that wants to surround my life henceforth

I decree I have new light and new life always and nothing is impossible for me in Jesus name

I decree my health is hidden in Christ Jesus therefore no disease or infection can have a stand in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are blessed and favoured beyond human comprehension henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in Christ each and everyday. I live by faith and not by sight. I am not driven by emotions or fact, I am energised and driven by the word of God. His truth trumps over all reports evil or good. I am victorious in all areas. My destiny is shining brighter each and everyday. The glory of my latter days is greater than the former starting from now in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th July 2021 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...