Search This Blog

Friday 30 July 2021

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 12:13-14

Song by Jekalyn Carr

You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, oh my, oh my
That can tear me apart

For I know You're great in all the earth
For I know You're great in all the earth, earth
You're bigger

You're bigger than, the problems I've faced
You're bigger than, the disasters that I've seen
You're bigger, you're so much bigger, Jesus
Than what this life may bring
Oh, Lord

You're bigger than the universe, yes You are
You're bigger than the sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things, bigger than the things
That can tear me apart, oh


When all has been heard, the end of the matter is: fear God [worship Him with awe-filled reverence, knowing that He is almighty God] and keep His commandments, for this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, every hidden and secret thing, whether it is good or evil.
Ecclesiastes 12:13‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this beautiful day and breath of life

Lord thank you for being my very present help in times of need

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercies that speaks above judgement in all areas of my life

I decree no power is bigger than God therefore I am victorious over all challenges

I decree my God is bigger than any risen or unrisen problem

I decree greater things are spoken of me and I am victorious

I decree all contending forces are permanently negated

I decree every health condition giving me restless night the lord is bigger than you and I am free from you henceforth in Jesus name

I decree all purpose and agenda of darkness over all that concerns me is terminated

I decree every abortive plan from the pit of hell over my household and I will not stand in Jesus name

I decree henceforth I am walking in freedom no more barriers of limitation in my life and lineage

I decree the great hands of God shields my household and I from all evil occurrence

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the lord is greater than all evil manipulation in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will never be weary or tired in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am not subject to the dictates of workers of darkness, I am not subjected to any sickness, disease or infirmities. I live in victory and dominion given to me by Christ. I am above always and not beneath. My life is hidden in Christ always and I hide under the shadow of the almighty in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...