Search This Blog

Friday 2 July 2021

Prayer from Mathew 8:27

Song by Naomi Raine

God of Abraham
You're the God of covenant and faithful promises
Time and time again
You have proven
You'll do just what You said

Though the storms may come
And the winds may blow, I'll remain steadfast
And let my heart learn when You speak a word
It will come to pass

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same
I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me, oh

Yes I'll still bless You
In the middle of the storm (yeah)
In the middle of my trial (yeah)
I'll still bless You
In the middle of the road
When I don't know where to go

But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
Matthew 8:27 KJV

Prayer

Thank you heavenly father for the opportunity to see another beautiful day

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that you send each day to direct my path always

Holy one of Israel thank you for the gift of life and godliness in all areas

Lord thank you because you are still God in the midst of all storm

Holy of Israel thank you for the word that keeps me above all challenges in all areas of my life

Holy one of Israel of thank you for silencing the storm the one that had risen or yet to rise

Father thank you for making me a blessing regardless of what life at me

Lord eternal thank you for divine wealth you have endowed me even when I have remained ungrateful

Mighty God thank you for the presence of your grace working over my entire being in all areas

Almighty father thank you for your divine enablement in and around me beyond my imagination

Holy spirit thank you for constant guidance and direction in my life

Father thank you for putting an end to worries, sadness, doubt and ungratefulness in and around me

Holy one of Israel thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because we will never become weary or tired

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy Spirit of God for guidance

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is alive in me always, His word has given me power, clarity and grace. The power of God is inside of me forever, the shield of God is upon my life always. I am victorious, I am filled with praise. I am still blessed regardless of the challenges. I am overjoyed because the word of God is leading me always. I will never be carried away by worldly occurrence because I am rooted in the word of God always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...