Search This Blog

Thursday 29 July 2021

Prayer from Deuteronomy 28:3

Song

Blessed be the name of the lord
He is worthy to be praised and adored
So we lift up holy hands in one accord
Singing blessed be the me
Blessed be the name
Blessed be the name of the lord

“You will be blessed in the city, and you will be blessed in the field.
Deuteronomy 28:3 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love and the knowledge of your word

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the manifestation of your promises concerning me

Lord thank you for instilling the truth your word brings in my life

Lord thank you for removing all barriers from my path

Lord thank you for making me a blessing as you bless me

I decree I am blessed in the city and at home

I decree no curse can teuncate my destiny and ridicule my destiny

I decree the word of God is giving me light and I will never live in obscurity caused by darkness

I decree everywhere i go I experience the blessings of God all around

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we are blessed, favoured and lifted up in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am blessed on all sides, I am never living in obscurity of darkness because I am a child of the light. I am filled with His truth and no lies from the pit of hell can confuse me. My destiny is filled with divine encounter, I am moving higher and higher and great things are happening in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...