Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Prayer from Psalms 30:2

Song by Hezekiah walker

Every praise is to our God
Every word of worship with one accord
Every praise, every praise is to our God
Sing hallelujah to our God
Glory hallelujah is due our God
Every praise, every praise is to our God

God, my Savior
God, my Healer
God, my Deliverer
Yes, He is
Yes, He is

O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psalm 30:2 KJV


Prayer

Father I thank you for being my God and for hearing me when I call

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement and salvation of my soul

Holy one of Israel thank you for your unending favor and love that surrounds me

Lord thank you for restoration in all areas I need it that you have given time

Father thank you for healing me and granting me grace to live in divine health for the rest of my life

Lord thank you for removing my being and entire existence from any form of captivity

Father thank you for divine liberty in all aspects of my life

Lord thank you for allowing everything to end in praise and thanksgiving

Lord thank you for terminating the orchestration of darkness in and around me

Lord thank you for cancelling all evil revelations and pronunciation over my household and I

Father thank you for making me an overcomer even where it's least expected

Lord thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for freedom given to us and victory over all challenges in life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is sufficient for me in all areas the power of God is upon my spirit soul and body. I have victory always and I am a testifier of His wonderful power at work. God is working in and through me. I am not subject to any illness, disease or infection because I have the supernatural life of Christ. I carry the bloodline of Jesus Christ in me and I am impenetrable for workers of iniquity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...