Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Prayer from Romans 11:36

Song by Moses Bliss

I’m going nowhere without You
Oh oh oh oh
You are my anchor
I’m doing nothing without You
Oh oh oh oh
My Life Depends on You

Where You lead me I will follow
Precious Holy Spirit
This life I live I live for You
My Life Depends on You

My life is in Your hands
My life is in Your hands
My life is in Your hands
You’re the Love of my life


For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.
Romans 11:36 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God thank you for this amazing day and gift of life

Abba thank you for this glorius day privilege of life

Father  thank you for your word that is sent to me each and everyday

Lord thank you for being the alpha and omega in every situation of my life

Mighty God thank you for your supernatural grace working effectively in all that I do

Father thank you for your enabling grace that sees me through in life

Lord thank you for your indwelling power that saturates my being and entire existence

Lord thank you for always proving yourself mighty and great in all affairs of my life

Lord thank you for terminating the works of flesh in and through me

Lord thank you for filling my life with glory and splendor

Lord thank you for divine breakthrough that has surrounded my life

Spirit of the living God thank you for taking me above the level of the ordinary to am extraordinary level

Father thank you for greater exploits in every area of my life

Lord thank you for the accomplishment of your promises concerning me

Lord thank you for divine sheild and for not allowing me be at the wrong place at the wrong town

Jehovah thank you for enlightening me with the presence of the Holy spirit above all principalities and powers of darkness

Father thank you for releasing a new song in my life and for the enabling grace to do greater works than you did

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because testimony is abounding in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am in this world. The power of God is in my life causing my life to reign and rule in His glory and favor. The lord has opened new doors unto me in every area. I am a success in all aspects. Grace is speaking for me where I can or can't get to because the lord is my advocate. I am forever leaping in exceeding joy because the one who started a good work in me will complete it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...