Search This Blog

Saturday 31 July 2021

Prayer from Psalms 92:12

Song by William McDowell

When I think of Your goodness
And Your loving kindness
And I know Your grace is
Giving me Life
Giving me Life

When I see Your favor
Over me I'm grateful
And I know my Savior's
Giving me Life
Giving me Life
 
Life 
Exceedingly Life
Abundantly
Overflowing, Overwhelming
More than I can dream
You're giving me Life
 
Now I believe You're for me
And I can see new mercies
Waiting for me every morning
Giving me Life
Giving me Life

I've got the best life now
Living the blessed life now
I've got the best life now
Whoa oh Jesus I'm alive in You


The righteous will flourish like the date palm [long-lived, upright and useful]; They will grow like a cedar in Lebanon [majestic and stable].
Psalms 92:12 AMP

Prayer
Holy one of Israel I worship honour and magnify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory thank you for your word and divine ability released through it into my life

Elshadai thank you for your overflowing grace inside my life

Lord thank you for making me your righteousness in all aspects of life

Father thank you for giving me a perfect life through the guidance of the Holy Spirit

I decree my life is in the direction of the most High and my destiny works in His will 

I decree as this month ends today all imperfections and unwanted situation ends today

I decree my life will move higher in direction purposed by God for me

I decree grace to excel and move in the path of fulfillment is upon me henceforth

I decree the power of God is manifesting in all that concerns me and my household

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, the word of God is working in us and for us in Jesus name

*Spend time to give thanks to God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the best life, a life filled with perfection. I am planted in Christ and daily filled with divine nutrients. I am a blessing in every aspects of life. The joy of God is exceedingly abundantly above all I think or ask for in me. I am not a failure, I am success, I live move and have my being in Christ Jesus. I am made whole by His supernatural power that is at work in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 31st July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...