Search This Blog

Sunday 4 July 2021

Prayer form 1King 3:16'18:25-27

Song by Eben

Mighty God, I Bless Your Name
Holy One, I Worship You
For You Are God All By Yourself
You Are God All By Yourself

Age To Age, You'Re Still The Same,
All Creation
Will Shout Your Name
For You Are God All By Yourself
You Are God All By Yourself

Then came there two women, that were harlots, unto the king, and stood before him. And it came to pass the third day after that I was delivered, that this woman was delivered also: and we were together; there was no stranger with us in the house, save we two in the house. And the king said, Divide the living child in two, and give half to the one, and half to the other. Then spake the woman whose the living child was unto the king, for her bowels yearned upon her son, and she said, O my Lord, give her the living child, and in no wise slay it. But the other said, Let it be neither mine nor thine, but divide it. Then the king answered and said, Give her the living child, and in no wise slay it: she is the mother thereof. 
1 Kings 3:16‭, ‬18‭, ‬25‭-‬27 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship honour and magnify you for who you are

Holy one of Israel thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit walk with me, work through me and glorify yourself in my life

Jehovah terminate every plan of the enemy to truncate my destiny

Lord destroy plan of the enemy to trancate your plans for my children

I decree I will not mourn over any my children in any aspect

I decree every seed of negativity the enemy wants to sew in my children is destroyed

I decree every power petitioning against the life of my children is destroyed

I decree the host of negativity over this nation is exposed disgraced and destroyed

I decree I will not mourn or bury my present or future in Jesus name

I decree all opposing force over the members of my household is negated

Every power crying and seeking for blood over every member of my family is permanently destroyed

I decree every word spoken into the air to cause destruction in any aspect of my ife will not manifest

I decree every law of confusion that may be or is yet to pass is terminated

Lord in the middle of all troubles give me victory in Jesus  name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, there will no loss in aspects of our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working for me. He is the truth and He has negated every lies. The lord has lifted me above all other gods. He has given my life a meaning. There will be no loss no matter how small or great everything is ending Well and in praise in all areas of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 4th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...