Search This Blog

Sunday 18 July 2021

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song by Don Moen

God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way, He will make a way


Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and magnify your holy name

King of kings have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Elshadai have your way in me and take preeminence in all I do

Father thank you for your word and the daily rememberance of your promises for me

Lord thank you for making ways for me in all areas of life

Father thank you for removing every lack of direction and confusion from my path

Lord thank you for allowing your unending blessing to overflow in my life

Lord thank you for removing every disgrace and pain caused by the wicked from my household

Lord thank you for changing the story of my household and I and for giving us beauty for ashes

Jehovah thank you for enabling your supernatural power to guide my thoughts and all I do

Father thank you concerning(mention) because it will end in praise as you make way for me

Elohim thank you for arising to help me and to disgrace all doubts in place of prayers

Father thank you for this nation for bringing us out of the plans of the wicked and workers of darkness

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for the new things you have started and your promises that are manifesting in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus so am I in this world. The lord is my strength and my salvation. He is my source in all areas and my deliverer. The lord has made a way for me and I can never be put to shame. The master of the universe is doing exceedingly, abundantly above all I can ask or think of. The grace to excel is upon my body soul and spirit. I will always worship the lord and never be silenced in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th July 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...