Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Prayer from Hebrews 2:4

Song by JJ Hairston

Youʼre the God of Miracles
Signs and wonders
We believe in your power
We believe in your power

Youʼre the God of Miracles
Signs and wonders
We believe in your power
We believe in your power

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
Hebrews 2:4 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and magnify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your mercy grace and favour over me each and every day

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and the price paid for my salvation 

Lord you alone have the power to cause signs and wonders into manifestation, let your wonders be manifested in my life henceforth

Holy spirit erase every fear and doubt in my life especially in place of waiting on you and praying to you

I decree my life is the haven of miracle, signs and wonders henceforth nothing is impossible for me

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the hands of God is fine-tuning all plans to the glory of His name

I decree all negative pronunciation, revelation and declaration against the will of God over my life, Household and entire existence will not stand

I decree over(mention) do what only you can do and cause a rain of transformation and victory to overflow in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God, concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, negate all evil agenda in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Grace is released unto me, I function in exceeding grace, His amazing grace surrounds my entire being. My life is filled with testimonies, I have overflowing blessing, joy like a river and peace in all that concerns me. I leap for joy, I am victorious because my God is the indescribable and unchangeable changer. I am a living testimony in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)©️ 6th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...