Search This Blog

Monday 5 July 2021

Prayer from Psalms 100:5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself
You are God from beginning to the end
There's no place for argument
You are God all by yourself

You've got times and seasons in your hands
You called for light out of darkness
You don't need a man to be the God you are
But you have chosen to call me your own


For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; And his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100:5 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and exalt your holy name

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for your divine power at work in me

Holy one of Israel thank you for your supernatural love that is evident in my existence

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with songs of praise and thanksgiving

Father thank you for your enabling grace that sees me through always

Abba thank you for erasing all unpleasant occurrence and filling my life with pleasant surprise

Lord thank you for cutting off every edge and root of sadness

Lord thank you for building your wall of fire around me

Lord thank you for the divine encounter I will experience that is birthing joy in all aspects of my life

Father thank you for spiritual endowment and grace to fulfill purpose in life

Father thank you for ordering my steps and ensuring my household and I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because we will fulfill purpose in life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord directs my path always. He has fine-tuned my destiny for divine encounter and occurrence. I am favoured blessed and set apart for His glory. I have. Anew life in Christ, so I am immovable, impenetrable for any affliction. The grace of God is forever sufficient for me in all that I do henceforth and I will always rejoice in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 5th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...