Search This Blog

Thursday 15 July 2021

Prayer from Philippians 4:6

Hymn

What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer

Oh, what peace we often forfeit
Oh, what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer

Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Philippians 4:6 KJV

Prayer

Almighty savior you never fail or falter I worship you

King of kings thank you for this day and grace of life

Lord almighty thank you for your superabundant love upon my life

Abba thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Father thank you because before I called you, you answer me

Lord thank you for turning all mourning into dancing and all pain to gain

Father thank you for making a message out of all mess and giving me testimony over every test

Jehovah thank you for your power that subdues authorities of darkness and gives me victory always

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of divine verities always

father thank you for removing all shame from my life

Lord thank you for the freshly poured oil that saturates my life each day

Father thank you for putting an end to all source of sorrow and for filling me with Joy

Holy spirit guide my utterance to always give thanks to you and call on you 

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for helping us thus far

*Personal Prayer*

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I rules above the systems and kingdom of this world. I am great in every area. I am blessed at home and in the city. Mighty hands of God surrounds my being always in Jesus name amen, I am a living testimony hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 15th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...