Search This Blog

Friday 9 July 2021

Prayer from Psalms 8:4-9

Song by T Sharp

Separate my heart, to give you praise and glory
I proclaim Your love, it's purer than the hollies
I surrender all, it all belongs to You
In You, I live and move and have my being, oh God

Resurrection power
I've found my place in You
Living water
I draw my strength from You

It's an honor to be loved by You
There's a melody in my heart just for You
All my strength, joy, power, I find in You
I give You the praise, the praise
You deserve my praise, my praise


What is man, that thou art mindful of him? And the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, And hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; Thou hast put all things under his feet: All sheep and oxen, Yea, and the beasts of the field; The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, And whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. O LORD our Lord, How excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psalm 8:4‭-‬9 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship, honour and magnify you for who you are to me.

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Ancient of days have your way in me this day and always

Holy one of Israel thank you for making me your vessel unto honour and for removing disgrace off my path

My lord and my God thank you for your love that you pour into my life and being each and everyday

King of glory thank you for being mindful of me and my household against all odds

Lord eternal let your amazing grace begin to make way in everything I do

Father separate my heart from all desires and entanglement of this world in all aspects of life

I decree the presence of the lord dwells in and around me always

I decree I have dominion over sickness, crisis, storm, challenges from all aspect of life in Jesus name

I destroy every seed or germination of the wicked working against against the plans of God in my life and being henceforth

I decree every generated curse trying to penetrate into my glory is permanently disgraced in Jesus name

I decree over my children they will never be a prey to the works and workers of darkness in Jesus name

I decree the power of the enemy militating against my existence is totally destroyed

I decree every means of joy that the enemy want to turn to source of sadness or wants to use anyone to accomplish this is permanently negated

I decree as for me and house we will serve the lord, the power of darkness will have no place in my household and my life

I decree the stronghold of darkness concerning this nation is totally destroyed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted it and our household are soaked in the blood of the lamb

*Spend time to pray against activities of darkness in and around you*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. All that concerns me is perfected by the power of God. The devil have no hold over my life. I am the glory carrier that can never become subject to the enemy. My life is inundated with grace in all areas, I will never be put to shame. I am blessed and favoured always, the glory of the latter is greater than the former in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...