Search This Blog

Sunday 25 July 2021

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 10:5

Song by Jeremy Camp

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful you are

Beautiful one I love you
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty
Awakes my heart to see
How marvelous how wonderful you are

Beautiful one I love you
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing


We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
2 Corinthians 10:5 NIV


Prayer

Mighty God I exalt and worship your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your word sent to me each and everyday

Father have mercy on me and forgive all short comings

I cast out every high thing that wants to exalt itself against the name of God in my life

I terminate all desires of wicked and wickedness of the workers of iniquity in and around me

I destroy every plan and purpose set to cause disgrace and pain in my life

I terminate every upholding force that wants to rule against the plans of God for this nation and all citizens

I decree all unknown force are trembling in their territory henceforth

I decree every power aiming to keep the church in disarray is destroyed

I decree the word of God is established in this nation and all home beyond the imagination of man

I decree over every home facing any form of challenge that peace of God fills them and they have joy  all around

I decree my life is never a place for devils touch or experimenting in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it new zeal to serve and please God is released unto us daily

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The beautiful works of God is manifesting in my life. His word has fine-tuned my destiny making it impenetrable for infection, diseases and all that is not plans of God for me. I am victorious on all sides. I am fearfully and wonderfully made therefore I do not succumb to fear or challenges from the wickedness of darkness because Jesus lives in me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...