Search This Blog

Monday 12 July 2021

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 22:18-19

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
We're joined with the Angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name


Is not the LORD your God with you? and hath he not given you rest on every side? for he hath given the inhabitants of the land into mine hand; and the land is subdued before the LORD , and before his people. Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; arise therefore, and build ye the sanctuary of the LORD God, to bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD , and the holy vessels of God, into the house that is to be built to the name of the LORD .
1 Chronicles 22:18‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer

My lord and father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Heavenly father thank you for your love and favour upon me

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba I release myself into your hands take absolute preeminence of my life

Lord let my heart be your sanctuary always and let my body be your temple

Holy one of Israel terminate all unwanted desires that wants to lead me to unrighteousness

Father let my gaze never shake from you, let me always trust you no matter what life throws at me

I decree my success is unhindered and my favour in all aspects of life is not fathomable

I decree the goodness of God is enabling me in all areas of life causing new dimension of grace upon me

I decree nothing will abort the plans of God for me in all areas

I decree my lifei is filed with divine verities henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household we are living a victorious life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is the haven of righteousness, my heart is the sanctuary of the Most High. My destiny is uplifted always and new doors are opened to me in all areas of life. I am a victor,never a victim. My entire existence is the sanctuary of God and I draw nearer to His favour daily, I will never be disgraced or disappointed in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...