Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 July 2021

Prayer from Proverbs 3:5

Song by Todd Dulaney

Write them on the tablet of your heart
Write them on the tablet of your heart

I am the Vine, you are the branches
He who abides in Me
Will forever be fruitful indeed
I am the Way, the Truth and the Light
No one gets to the Father
Except that he comes through Me

Let not mercy and truth
Forsake you, forsake you

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Trust in the Lord with all your mind
Trust in the Lord with all your strength
Lean not to your own understanding

I will hide Your word in my heart...


Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5 NLT

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship honour and magnify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you for your word that guides and leads me always

Ancient of days let my trust increase in you each and everyday of my life

Father remove every doubt that may result in lack of trust in you from my life

I decree I do not lean on my own understanding the lord guides my heart always

I decree confusion has no place in me because my mind is directed by God

I decree I do not walk or function in darkness because the light of God shines brighter each and everyday of my life

I decree my life will not be cut short suddenly by known or unknown forces

I decree my heart is set on the lord and no evil penetrations can destroy my mindset in Jesus name

I decree I live in the truth and by the truth of the gospel of Christ always

I decree sounds of joy and grace is made available for me always in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household no confusion is allowed in our lives God has taken preeminence in all that concerns us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the word hidden in my heart and entire being. I function according to His plans for me each and everyday. I have a new life of glory and honour in all I do. My days are gracefully filled with divine occurrence. My trust is in Messiah and I will never be put to shame. No discouragement is allowed to dwell in me because God is my comforter and guardian always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 20th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...