Search This Blog

Friday 16 July 2021

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 10:5

Song by Hillsong

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness

And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord, a hymn of love
For Your Faithfulness to me
And I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go through it all

casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2 Corinthians 10:5 KJV


Prayer

Immortal and invisible God I worship your majesty and exalt your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one one of Israel thank you for your grace that speaks over disgrace in my life

Lord thank you for casting down all evil imagination and machinations concerning my household and I

King of glory thank you for terminating all edge of ungratefulness in my life

I decree every plan that has risen that is not of God in my life is terminated

I decree the power of God in my life radiates all around me in Jesus name

I destroy all network of failure gathered against my destiny in life

I decree my destiny will not be truncated by known or unknown forces

I cast out all deposition of darkness and workers of iniquity in my life and lineage

I decree the grace of God is sufficiently working over my destiny and household henceforth

I decree God's grace is manifesting in all that I do and I will not encounter any form of disgrace

I decree concerning all my plans nothing will destroy them in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree I am victorious lways and I rule above darkness and power of antagonist in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, grace is speaking and working for us all around in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is upon me, He has called me out of darkness into His marvelous light for such a time as this. The lord is my strength, my shield my buckler and my ever present help. The power of God is manifesting over that which concerns me. The plans of God for me trumps all negative plans and it will manifest without delay in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 16th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...