Search This Blog

Saturday 24 July 2021

Prayer from Luke 10:18-19

Song by Elevation worship and Maverick city Music

I'll never be more loved than I am right now
Wasn't holding You up
So there's nothing I can do to let You down
It doesn't take a trophy to make You proud
I'll never be more loved than I am right now, oh

Going through a storm but I won't go down
I hear Your voice
Carried in the rhythm of the wind to call me out
You would cross an ocean so I wouldn't drown
You've never been closer than You are right now

You are Jireh, You are enough
Jireh, You are enough
And I will be content in every circumstance
You are Jireh, You are enough
Forever enough
Always enough
More than enough
Forever enough
Always enough
More than enough

I don't wanna forget how I feel right now
On the mountaintop
I can see so clear what it's all about
So stay by my side when the sun goes down
Don't wanna forget how I feel right now 

(Jireh)
Jireh, You are enough
Jireh, You are enough (so I will be)
I will be content in every circumstance
Jireh, You are enough (He is always enough)


“Yes,” he told them, “I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you.
Luke 10:18‭-‬19 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and magnify you for who you are

Lord thank you for being my God, my king and my father

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Holy spirit thank you for your divine direction in and through me

Lord thank you for being my ever sufficient provider regardless of what life throws at me

Lord thank you for casting Satan and his cohort into deepest darkness and for bringing me into your light always

Abba thank you for unending favour and grace that you release daily unto me

Father thank you for the authority you have given to me to trample over powers of darkness and wickedness

Lord thank you because I will not suffer any hurt under no circumstances

Lord thank you for destroying the activities of darkness that wants to jeopardize your plans for me

Lord thank you for this nation for destroying permanently the works of darkness in every capacity

Abba thank you for unending grace that makes my race fruitful as I abide in you

Lord thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for divine strength that you endow us with each day

*Spend time to thank God for your nation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Thank you abba for being enough. I live daily and function according to His love for me. My days are filled with His divine power and presence. Power is tremendously made available for me through the name of Jesus. I am always victorious and because He lives I live. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th July 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...