Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2015

Prayer from Ruth 1:9a

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Ho Hossanah

Ruth 1:9aKJV
"The Lord grant you that ye may find rest,"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short coming in Jesus name

My father you alone can crown my effort in all areas of toiling in Jesus name

Father give me rest in every area of my life put an end to barrenness and fruitless labour in Jesus name

Father guide my steps to the place of glory in Jesus name

Lord let my glory shine before men and let men come to  know you through me in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...