Search This Blog

Monday 30 March 2015

Prayer from Psalms 18:2

Song
That is why you are called Jehovah 2*
What you said you will do
That is what you will do
That is why you are called Jehovah

Psalms 18:2 KJV
"The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and cleanse my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Oh lord lead me in all my doings continue to be my fortress in Jesus name

Father make me victorious wherever I have been written off for shame turn that shame to channel of praise in Jesus name

My father my trust is in you always let me experience the transformation of greatness in all areas of my life in Jesus name

King of kings satisfy my soul with your divine blessings and presence in Jesus name

Jehovah rubbish the tactics of all antagonist around my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...