Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 12:7-8,13

Song
Holy spirit moving around
Make my life whole again
Spirit move over me 2*

Ecclesiastes 12:7-8, 13 KJV
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.  Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father increase your fear and the knowledge of your word in me in Jesus name

Father grant me the grace to live a life that please you and understanding that my time is limited in this world in Jesus name

My father deliver me from any vain glory I am deep necked into that can hinder me from making heaven in Jesus name

Jehovah satisfy my soul with the best of heaven in Jesus name

My father at the end of this race on earth do not let the word depart from me be my portion in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...