Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Prayer from Matthew 26:39

Song
I want more of you 2* Jesus
The more I know you
The more I want to know you
Jesus more of you

Matthew 26:39 KJV
"And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father grant me the enablement to push further in the place of prayer even when my strength fails me in Jesus name

Oh lord my God give me the faith that backs prayer so that I will not depend on my understanding in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to always seek your will in my prayers even after I had made my request known to you in Jesus name

My lord let my prayer move from the level of a little cry to conversation with my maker with total surrender in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/3/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...